- Smell Pittsburgh: Engaging Community Citizen Science for Air Quality. Yen-Chia Hsu et al. 2020. ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems. 10, 4, Article 32. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3369397.
- Smell Pittsburgh: Data Analysis
- Empowering local communities using artificial intelligence. Yen-Chia Hsu, Ting-Hao ‘Kenneth’ Huang, Himanshu Verma, Andrea Mauri, Illah Nourbakhsh, Alessandro Bozzon. Patterns. Volume 3, Issue 3,2022.
Work in Progress
- This is a list of datasets you can download and experiment with
- Mall Customers Dataset: it contains information about people visiting the mall in a city. Columns include gender, customer id, age, annual income, and spending score.
- Wine Quality Dataset: The dataset contains different chemical information about the wine. The dataset is suitable for classification and regression tasks.